Lead Perception Engineer
We are searching for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer with a specialization in autonomy to join our fast-paced research team. As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on large-scale autonomous problems and push forward the frontiers of AI technologies. You will be involved in all stages of algorithm development from inception and initial implementation to evaluation and all the way to a deployable in real robotics products. You will work with existing team members with expertise spanning reinforcement learning, heavy autonomous vehicles, deep learning, computer vision, robotics
We’d like you to:
- Lead, design and implement computer vision algorithms.
- Train machine learning and deep learning models on a computing cluster to perform visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation and detection.
- Develop real-time LIDAR Perception and/or Computer Vision systems.
You will have:
- Ph.D. in CS/EE or closely related field with computer vision focus
- Experience delivering full perception stack at industrial level
- Strong ability to write to write high-quality code in C++. Python.
- Experience with at least one mainstream deep learning frameworks
- Experience with GPU programming languages including CUDA or openCL