Research Engineer, Deep Learning
We are searching for a Research Engineer with a specialization in autonomy to join our fast-paced research team. As a CNN/Machine Engineer, you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on large-scale autonomous problems and push forward the frontiers of AI technologies. You will be involved in all stages of algorithm development from inception and initial implementation to evaluation and all the way to a deployable in real robotics products. You will work with existing team members with expertise spanning reinforcement learning, autonomous vehicles, deep learning, computer vision, robotics.
We’d like you to:
- Designing data structure and data storage schemes for efficient data manipulation and information retrieval
- Work on on latest CNN/LSTM technologies
- Apply various theories including statistics, data analytics, machine learning, and deep learning algorithms and practical knowledge
- Work on real-time systems
- Test & debug data from various test sessions
- Manage the annotation vendor or external parties and QC on the annotations
You will have:
- MS or Ph.D. in CS/EE with image processing backgrounds.
- Machine learning theory and practical knowledge
- Data engineering, skills in large cluster training backgrounds
- Good at pytourch/CuDNN tools, python, Tensorflow
- Experienced in taking CNN based research into production.
- Strong ability to write to write high-quality code in C++