Software Engineer, AI/Robotics
We are searching for a C++ Software Engineer with a specialization in Robotics to join our fast-paced research team. As an AI/Robotics engineer, you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on large-scale autonomous problems and push forward the frontiers of AI technologies. You will be involved in all stages of algorithm development from inception and initial implementation to evaluation and all the way to a deployable in real robotics products. You will work with existing team members with expertise spanning reinforcement learning, autonomous vehicles, deep learning, computer vision, robotics.
We’d like you to:
- Test robotic devices and complex systems
- Independently work on extensive software projects
- Create robust, well-tested C++ software
- Work independently in a shared AI/Robotics product implementation setting
You will have:
- Bsc/MSc in computer science, electrical or robotics, or a related field; or industry experience.
- Experience with Robotics software or autonomous vehicles software
- Worked with a system and embedded software
- Ability to work/understand physics, dynamics, and kinematics on simulations
- Working knowledge using Unit Test Frameworks.
- Experience with testing robotic devices and complex systems.
- Robotics experience: motion planning, computer vision, kinematics, dynamics, ROS, industrial robots real-world sensor data.
- Self-driving cars, motion planning, sensor fusion, Lidar, radar, camera, IMU, GPS, Apollo, embedded
- Knowledge of OpenCV, PCL