Software Engineer, Vehicle Simulation
We are searching for a with a specialization in autonomy to join our fast-paced research team. As a Vehicle Simulations Engineer, you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on large-scale autonomous problems and push forward the frontiers of AI technologies. You will be involved in all stages of algorithm development from inception and initial implementation to evaluation and all the way to a deployable in real robotics products. You will work with existing team members with expertise spanning reinforcement learning, autonomous vehicles, deep learning, computer vision, robotics.
We’d like you to:
- Create simulations of the scenarios
- Contribute to contributing to open-source projects
- Work on game engines (e.g., Unity, Unreal Engine)
- Work in real-time computer graphics, knowledge of OpenGL, GLSL Knowledge of digital image processing Understanding of GPU architecture;
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, and game development
You will have:
- Experienced in shipping simulations/ PC games.
- Good understanding of 3D graphics fundamentals
- Camera geometry
- Experience with contributing to open-source projects
- Strong ability to write to write high-quality code in C++.
- Shaders, materials, lighting, rendering pipelines, procedural modeling and generation, 2D image processing, VFX, and other graphics techniques
- Strong 3D math skills (matrix/vector math, trigonometry, linear algebra, etc.)