Scientist, Reinforcement Learning
We are searching for world-class engineers in Reinforcement Learning to join our fast-paced research team. As an RL algorithms engineer, you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on large-scale autonomous problems and push forward the frontiers of AI technologies. You will be involved in all stages of algorithm development from inception and initial implementation to evaluation and all the way to a deployable in real robotics products. You will work with existing team members with expertise spanning reinforcement learning, autonomous vehicles, deep learning, computer vision, robotics.
We’d like you to:
- Proven theoretical and practical reinforcement learning and simulation experience
- Develop and implement complex algorithms efficiently
- Work independently in a shared AI/ML product implementation setting
You will have:
- MSc/Ph.D in computer science, electrical or robotics, or a related field; or industry experience.
- Prior experience with Mujoco/OpenAI Baselines/Tensorforce
- Independently create extensive simulations/ simulated worlds
- Ability to work/understand physics, dynamics and kinematics on simulations
- Track record of research and product development
- Robotics experience: motion planning, computer vision, kinematics, dynamics, ROS, industrial robots real world sensor data.