The SafeAI Autonomous Framework
The world’s first comprehensive, safety certifiable operating system purpose-built for heavy industry applications of autonomy.
A fully unlocked autonomy operating system
The SAF gives you proven, production-ready infrastructure to help fast track application development and accelerate any company’s transition to autonomy.
Industry leaders in off road heavy industry know that the time to act is now to access the formidable productivity and safety advantages offered by AI-driven heavy equipment autonomy. What they may not realize is that they can unlock this power in a way that meets them wherever they’re at in their autonomy journey and puts their business goals first.
SafeAI has developed the world’s first and safest open autonomous framework targeted aimed and autonomy packaged autonomy kits targeted at the off road heavy industry.
This puts the industries leading offroad autonomy platfrom in to the hands of OEMs and tier 2 manufacturers giving them the ability to deliver autonomous solutions, faster, at lower cost and most importantly with the highest level of safety.
Welcome to Autonomy 2.0.
Why build on the SafeAI Autonomous Framework?
Speed to Effect:
Advance your autonomy efforts by years with an open and stable development platform, including access to pre-coded drivers and libraries.
Speed to Market:
Accelerate time to market, gaining advantage over your competitors.
Compile & Deploy:
Reduce debugging and deployment time via automated testing before QA.
Save on the costs of developing and maintaining your own software platform, which could run into the millions of dollars
A complete & reliable autonomous operating system
- Included production support.
- Available pre-production professional services.
- Developed and tested according to ISO 26262 ASIL-D standards.
- Compliant with MISRA C and C++ guidelines.
- Compliant with AUTOSAR specifications.
- Complete access to source code and full API documentation.
- Written and video tutorials, systemic and how-to articles, FAQs and software architecture guidelines.
- Multi-environment development capability (eg. Windows, Linux, and more)